Trap-A-Holics , DJ Rell & DJ 5150 - Trap Music 5  

Posted by gotthatpiff

1.Lil Wayne Snap
2.Lil Wayne Up In The Club Feat Swizz Beatz
3.Shawty Lo Feat Lilwayne&Trey Songz-Got What They Need
4.Lil Boosie Uh Ohh
5.Lil Boosie Bitch Please
6.Gucci Mane &Young Joc Bitch I Need
7.Oj Da Juice&Gucci Mane Do It
8.Oj Da Juiceman Nigga Hate On Me
9.Lil Wayne&Keyshia Cole Sweet Memories
10.Rick Ross&Lloyd Penthouse Suite
11.Rick Ross,Akon&Jaimee Foxx-Swagga
12.Lil Wayne&Jadakiss Deathwish
13.Shawty Lo,Gorilla Zoe&Rocko Swagg
14.T.I. I’m Dat Nigga
15.Young Jeezy&Pharell Rumor Has It
16.Bun B&Bolo Thug Dance
17.Yo Gotti Sold Out
18.Lil Wayne Throw It Back
19.T Pain&Lil Wayne Arab Money
20.Lil Boosie I Want You
21.Young Jeezy&Young Buck I Got It
22.Rick Ross Heartless
23.Plies&Sean Garrett Street Light
24.Oj Da Juice&Mac Brez Wooo
25.Gucci Mane Trunk Be Bumpin
26.Ludacris,Nas&Jayz I Do It For Hiphop
27.Rick Ross However Do You Want It

0 comments

Post a Comment