DJ Haze And DJ Capcom Presents Gucci Mane - Livin The Life Of A Trapstar (The Official Mixtape)  

Posted by gotthatpiff

01.Gucci Mane - Livin The Life Of A Trapstar (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Live Your life)
02.Gucci Mane - How Ever Many Chickens You’d Like (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Whatever You Like)
03.Gucci Mane - Swagger Like Gucci (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Swagger Like Us)
04.Gucci Mane - So Iceys Out Here Grindin (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Out Here Grindin)
05.Gucci Mane Ft. Woah Da Kid - I Heard You (Full Version!) (World Wide Exclusive)
06.Gucci Mane Ft. Woah Da Kid & Oj Da Juiceman - Red Eyez (Full Version!) (World Wide Exclusive)
07.Gucci Mane Ft. Oj Da Juice & So-Icey Goons - My Shirt Off (Official Remix)
08.Gucci Mane Ft. Frenchie & Woah Da Kid - Temper Tantrum
09.Gucci Mane Ft. Gorilla Zoe - Broom
10.Gucci Mane Ft. Yo Gotti - Everybody Silent
11.Gucci Mane Ft. Bun-B & E-40 - The Recipe (Cocaine Music)
12.Gucci Mane - Yellow Diamonds
13.Gucci Mane - I Think, I Love Her (Prod. By Polo Da Don)
14.Gucci Mane - Fuckin Around (Freestyle)
15.Gucci Mane - Just Do It (Freestyle)
16.Gucci Mane - My Swag (Freestyle)
17.Gucci Mane - My Aura (World Wide Exclusive)
18.Gucci Mane - Paper Planes (World Wide Exclusive) (Over paper Planes)
19.Gucci Mane - Need Some Pills? (I Got Em’) (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Drop It)


0 comments

Post a Comment